TOP TEN REASONS WHY THE
ART ROOM IS THE CENTER FOR INNOVATION
FOR THE HOME OR CLASSROOM STUDIO
SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION FILE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF PRINTING OR DIGITAL USE
The Art Room is...
1. a discovery place, to try the unusual, what has not been done or seen before.
2. a tinkering place with tools, for inventors to take apart, & build with everything.
3. a shopping place for finding multiple possibilities in the simplest forms.
4. a stage for animation and improvised performances with objects and figures.
5. a podium for student to share their collections, ideas, and plans.
6. a playhouse to invent shelters, and furnish play spaces.
7. a playground set up with art room furnishings to be explored in a thousand ways.
8. a laboratory for unique adaptations of what exists.
9. for imagining and constructing the future.
10. a place to go out of the lines, out of the box, and out of space.
A collection of Dr. Székely sayings and quotes. Click the quote cards below to get yours today! Or if you prefer to have a digital image file for your own convenience click the PayPal link below and write the poster/s quote you are interested in purchasing.
get in touch
Contact George for speaking events, materials, questions, or questions using the form below.
"Art teaching, at its best, welcomes diverse practitioners and views: TAB, S.T.E.A.M., Reggio Emilia, an emphasis on creativity, design, or play, using standards, or believing that there are no standards is Okay. Art teachers are artists, and have a myriad of original ideas about teaching, that also need to be embraced."
"Art is a core subject; it’s the core of an individual’s education."
"The futurists in an art class see far into the future."
"To create an unforgettable art class, don’t give a speech, put on a show!"
"Art teachers and students welcome silly ideas."
"An art class should leave students feeling that the art world is wide open and awaiting their ideas!"
"Students in an art class pose their own problems."